Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Technocracy: A Clear And Present Danger Of Epic Magnitude

Since the release of Technocracy: The Hard Road to World Order, I have been doing quite a few radio interviews and more are scheduled for the near future. In the process, something has dawned on me that needs to be addressed.

Many people breeze across Technocracy.News and completely misinterpret what it is here for. It is NOT to bash technology, engineers or scientists. It is NOT to scare you with “truth is stranger than fiction” memes.

The chief and only purpose of Technocracy.News is to demonstrate the tentacles of Technocracy around the world in THEIR words, not mine.

There are now over 2,800 categorized and indexed articles posted, which has become a research treasure trove for many. I have included my own comments at the top of each article, in order to provide context.

Let me be very clear about this: I am totally opposed to Technocracy. I support the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, and promote them as the best form of citizen-involved government in the history of the world. As a Christian, I believe in the sanctity and dignity of man having been created in the image of God; to put this another way, I do not believe that you are an animal equivalent to a steer in a feed lot.

Read the entire article