Wednesday, August 08, 2018

The Censorship Is Real – EndOfTheAmericanDream.com Is Being Completely Blocked By Library Internet Filters

Somebody out there definitely does not want you to see what I have to say. On Sunday I received an email that upset me greatly, and I am about to share it with you. One of my readers recently went to his local library to print off a couple of copies of one of my articles, and it turns out that EndOfTheAmericanDream.com was completely blocked by the Internet filter that the library was using. I have been writing a lot about how conservative voices are being systematically censored on the Internet, but it becomes more real when it happens to you. The following is the message that my reader sent me via email…

Michael I just had a terrifying, alarming experience at my local library in Pleasant Hill MO. I went in to get the Librarian to run off two copies of your article about the gap between the rich and poor being so great now and the Librarian couldn’t get on endoftheamericandream because your website is considered a “radical opinion” website by Homeland Security Administration and the Library!!!!!!!!!!!! She said that is according to the “filter” the Library uses. TALK ABOUT CENSORSHIP AND BOOK BURNING!!! So I couldn’t get the copies made. I have been hearing about how the internet is censoring, shadowbanning, and unsubscribing people from Conservative websites and NOW I BELIEVE IT!!!! I experienced it first hand. WOW! I thought I should let you know. Truly, we are living in Orwellian times!

Why in the world would they want to censor me?

The only “radical opinions” that I have are the exact same ones that conservatives, Christians and patriots have had ever since this country began. Unfortunately, those opinions are now considered “radical” because of how far this nation has shifted in recent years.

Read the entire article