President Donald J. Trump’s accomplishments his first 500 days in Office are arguably the best first 500 days of any President in US history since Washington. In spite of massive headwinds from the actions of the corrupt and criminal prior administration, the Democrat Party and their MSM, the President has stuck to his campaign promises! Below is a list of his major accomplishments.
Today there are more people working than at any time in US history. Under President Trump the US has set the record for the most Americans in the work force nine times. More than 155 million people are working in the US today and only 6 million Americans are unemployed, an amount not seen since 2001. Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office and more than 600,000 of these are related to manufacturing and construction.
The President confirmed the most circuit court judges of any President in his first year, and secured Justice Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the United States Supreme Court.
He signed more than 90 executive actions in his first 100 days alone. The actions included –
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving Keystone and Dakota pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
Read the entire article