Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Fraud in the Capital Markets

It’s “formerly” because she closed down her independent futures advisory practice which she had been running for six years and returned all of her clients funds, indicating that our financial markets had become so corrupt and so rigged that she could no longer advocate her clients participating in them. These were just a few of the favorite quotes from my friend from the interview transcript:

We are now living in a lawless, Marxist, Communist, usurped, what used to be a representative republic but is no more. This is no longer a nation of laws. This has now transformed into a nation of men. It doesn’t matter what crime you commit.

The only lesson that these criminal degenerates learned from the 2008 situation was that they could do anything they want and that pimp daddy government would bail them out. You have to understand, people like Jon Corzine, these are evil, evil people. He went into MF Global looking to rape that company personally for his own good.

Anything that is on paper anything that involves a promise or a commitment is no longer valid because as we said there isn’t a rule of law anymore. People can steal from you. Your money can be confiscated.

I couldn’t agree more. For me, my own personal revelation into the depth and depravity of our capital markets occurred about five years ago, when I was a financial advisor at Smith Barney, and, I too, closed down my practice and went back to my career in high-tech.